Can I do this - Posted by Brian

Posted by Hal on May 10, 2003 at 11:48:36:

This post is so overwhelmingly stupid that I suspect there is an ulterior motive here. Good post, though, GL.

Hope things are well with you.

Hal

Can I do this - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on May 08, 2003 at 15:20:16:

I just want to know… How can i get into real estate without any of my own money, with horrible credit, with the goal of geting rich quick. Like six months at the most. I really dont want to do any work so try to keep it easy for me.

Please write back when you have the answer.

thanks

Yea, create your own tape set and hawk it - Posted by Sean

Posted by Sean on May 09, 2003 at 23:46:56:

bwhahahaha only way you are going to do it is to go create a cheezy tape set and hock it. You might get a few gullible souls who don’t bother researching facts to pay you hundreds of bucks for them a pop…

IM GUILTY - Posted by Brian

Posted by Brian on May 09, 2003 at 10:53:38:

Alright… you caught me. I was just fooling around. You guys that visit this site a very nice people to not just jump all over someone with ideas like that. All in fun.

Thanks for some smiles.

Re: Can I do this - Posted by Linda - CA

Posted by Linda - CA on May 09, 2003 at 10:40:03:

Hey,
I’ve got the better deal than Carmine’s. Just send me a cashiers check for 40k, and I’ll show you how to make millions and millions of dollars in 5 days with no work ever!

And if you act now, I’ll throw in TWO free T-Shirts!

He’s gotten a lot of lookers!! - Posted by MO in SC

Posted by MO in SC on May 09, 2003 at 08:55:15:

He’s certainly gotten a lot of people reading and responding! There’s a positive, I think(?). Good grief. :))

I think this guy is pulling our chain…(N/T) - Posted by Tim (CT)

Posted by Tim (CT) on May 09, 2003 at 07:49:11:

Re: Can I do this - Posted by Mark-Chgo

Posted by Mark-Chgo on May 08, 2003 at 21:15:08:

Trying to see how many of us will take you serious and give you an answer? Obviously you’re yanking our chains.

Good one!

YOU DONT HAVE A CHANCE!!! NT - Posted by Marc NJ

Posted by Marc NJ on May 08, 2003 at 20:40:47:

NT

Re: Can I do this; yes! - Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA)

Posted by Tim Fierro (Tacoma, WA) on May 08, 2003 at 19:14:34:

Marry a woman with less than 6 months to live that already has a real estate portfolio.

Bingo! You are into real estate, credit didn’t matter, your goal of rich quick has been accomplished, and it takes less than 6 months. The work is easy, how hard could it be to please a woman? :slight_smile:

Hey, you asked…

Re: Can I do this - Posted by JD

Posted by JD on May 08, 2003 at 17:32:45:

You can’t really be serious, are you? Even the most gullible that worship and adore the ground that the late night gurus walk on couldn’t be serious and say what you’ve just said here. This is a put on, right?

Sure you can! - Posted by Carmine - NV

Posted by Carmine - NV on May 08, 2003 at 17:13:30:

Just send me a cashiers check for 50k, and I’ll show you how to make millions and millions of dollars in 5 days with no work ever!

And if you act now, I’ll throw in a free T-Shirt!

:wink:

Re: Can I do this - Posted by Maxx

Posted by Maxx on May 08, 2003 at 17:02:33:

Dont want to work and the money still rolls in, let me know if you find that thing you’re looking.

Something has to work. Either your money or you. If you dont have both… errr… sounds kinda not achievable.

Dont mean to sound rude, but in this world, there is no free lunch. Even if someone offers, be weary.

I’m not trying to

Re: Can I do this - Posted by Dave T

Posted by Dave T on May 08, 2003 at 17:00:40:

And I want a job that pays $100K per year. I only want to work from noon to 1:00pm and I want an hour off for lunch.

Do you know why no one is hiring me?

Yes - invent a time machine by tomorrow morning - Posted by Whoa

Posted by Whoa on May 08, 2003 at 16:29:16:

Sure:

1. Invent a time machine in your spare time tonight.
  2. Travel back in time over the next few weeks
  3. Trade 2003 goods for 1933 real estate
  4. Repeat

(Sorry, couldn’t help myself here…)

No you can’t - Posted by GL - ON

Posted by GL - ON on May 08, 2003 at 16:18:56:

Your requirements are too strict.

You need hard work, knowlege, skill money and time to get rich. If you are lacking in any of these areas you have to make up for it with the others.

Too bad you were buffaloed by the late nite gurus but look on the bright side, I didn’t send $3000 bucks of your dough up the flue before I clued you in.

Re: Can I do this - Posted by na

Posted by na on May 08, 2003 at 16:17:09:

What do you mean when you say you don’t want to do any work?

Creative Idea of the Day Award - Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA)

Posted by Ronald * Starr(in No CA) on May 08, 2003 at 23:39:38:

Tim Fierro–(WS)--------------

Congratulations, You are the Winner of the Creative Idea of the Day Award, granted by myself. Please clear a shelf off your bookcase for it when it arrives.

Good going guy!

Good InvewestingRon Starr****