Can I do it w/ Carlton or do I have to get>>> - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Ron W. Cleveland on July 08, 2002 at 11:27:44:

Okay to start with C. Sheets. Get going on your first purchase and continue to learn and continue to buy. The hardest part is getting started and sticking with it to get through your first deal. Although many strategies work in real estate a close friend of mine has focused on acquiring and operarting small rentals (i.e. mostly 2 to 4 families)without taking any courses and has reached a healthy 7 figure net worth. I’m still taking my baby steps in this, bought 2 properties, took the C. Sheets course and found his property management course quite helpful as I added more properties and had to learn the property management business. I’m going to continue to add and manage properties. Good luck & get started!

Can I do it w/ Carlton or do I have to get>>> - Posted by Anthony

Posted by Anthony on June 22, 2002 at 14:43:08:

Hello friends,

Just wanted your opinions. Do you think the Carlton Sheets program by itself is enough to get started in this business & actually do deals. Or would it be just an intro. course & I would still need to buy say a Bil Bronchick or a Ron Legrand to really start making money & doing deals.

I know that the strategy ( Hold property) of Mr. Sheets is different from Bronchick & LeGrand, but I just was curious if the Sheets course has enough info. for one to really get started in this business.

Do we have people in this board who have actually done deals by just using Carlton’s Home Study Course?

Thanks in advance

P.S. Interested in Lease Purchase & Multi Family Landlording