Buying my first house.....more - Posted by Michele

Posted by Stew(Ne) on July 14, 2001 at 22:43:04:

Hi, I am retire Air Force. if you have been on Active Duty for more than 180 days, you can buy a property No-Money Down. You need to get your certificate of eligibility from your personnel office. You can ask the buyer to pay all closing costs. However, you did mention that you need to get out of debt, Go to www.debtfree.com. It is for real, I am just about debt free of all of my credit card debt using there program (It is not a debt consolidation service). By the way, lenders don’t rob you. If you feel like everytime you do something you get the shaft, you will always get the shaft. Change your attitude. Each buying situation requires you to give up something in return for something else. Just do your homework and pay it and forget it. If you make a mistake learn from it and move on. YOU CAN DO THIS. Go for it. E-mail me when you get that new house.

Buying my first house…more - Posted by Michele

Posted by Michele on July 14, 2001 at 21:31:53:

I have been reading these boards and am hoping that some of you can give me some advise. My husband and I really want to buy our first house. I am not looking to do REI atleast not yet, but I would really like some tips on how to buy it with no money down, we are military and dont have any extra cash, we do have alot of credit card debt and are finding it hard to get prequalified for a loan. I would appreciate any insight as to how to do this, find a lender that wont rob us, we are so new at this and I feel like every time we go to buy something new we get the shaft. Thank you for your time and any advise is well appreciated. Michele