Birmingham Club & Mr.Landlord JefferyTaylor! - Posted by Glenn Crocker AL

Posted by Glenn Crocker AL on June 18, 2001 at 17:22:54:

Tuesday June 26, 2001
at the Metropoliton Church of God
just off I-459 Acton Road exit #17

2865 Old Rocky Ridge Road
Birmingham, AL 35243

Special Guest

Is none other than MR. LANDLORD himself!

Jeffery Taylor!
Check him out at… http://www.mrlandlord.com/
I first heard this guy at the Creative Real Estate Convention in Dallas 2 years ago and he just blew everybody away. He is one of the most sought after speakers around. He has done more for landlords than anyone else in the business. He has provided us with some great articles for our newsletter over the last few years. He brings more info and ideas that can make you money every month on the rentals you have now are intend to have. Jeffrey is the most requested speaker in the nation by real estate associations. He was voted the #1 national real estate instructor for two years in a row by the Cincinnati Real Estate Investors Association. We have moved the meeting in June to accommodate him, the rumor is, that there will be 50 people come from Atlanta just to hear him.

Trust me on this one, if you miss Jeffery, you will lose money every month! Just ask him how to SUPERSIZE your rentals!

If you need more info or directions/map, check our club web site at www.aiaclub.com or call Jack Eyer at (205) 823-9008