Best way of finding a partner? - Posted by Tim

Posted by chris on November 10, 2000 at 14:31:41:

Tim-

I would suggest looking to your local RE Investment Club. They should have a directory of members to search through as well as a newsletter that you could place an ad in stating what you’re looking for. When you find a good match take that investor out to lunch.

-Best of luck,Chris

Best way of finding a partner? - Posted by Tim

Posted by Tim on November 10, 2000 at 14:05:20:

Let’s all bow our heads & give thanks to the greatest website on the planet!
Can someone please give me some insight as to the best way to approach & offer a re investor to see if he/she is interested in partnering on some deals together? What is a fair amount to share 50-50? I’m in a very blessed situation where I can pay all cash if necessary. I have alot of basic knowledge as to what things are, but am not fully comfortable with how to do things from A to Z. Thank you all for your time, and have a safe weekend.
Tim

Re: Best way of finding a partner? - Posted by JPiper

Posted by JPiper on November 11, 2000 at 24:07:41:

Right now you’re searching for a partner. Later, you’ll be searching for that money you have.

Put your money away. Buy a few courses in areas that are of interest to you. Later when you have some knowledge, THEN if you still think you need a partner, I’m sure you’ll be able to locate one.

JPiper

Re: Best way of finding a partner? - Posted by Bill Gatten

Posted by Bill Gatten on November 10, 2000 at 16:59:16:

Tim,

If you can pay all cash, why on Earth do you need a partner?

If you’ve got that kind of cash…maybe I should be your partner. I’m cute and healthy, have my own hair and late model automobile…and I’m a great little dancer: though I don’t do deep dips any more…not since I broke up with my ‘last’ partner ('danged bullet narrowly missed my stallion ganglia).

Bill