Best flipping course and favorite ads? - Posted by michelle

Posted by Brian M. Powers(MI) on July 01, 2001 at 23:33:11:

I have bought both LeGrand’s and Steve Cook’s. LeGrands will cost you roughly $600 (I believe) while Cook’s is just $150 if you buy from CreOnline. Steve’s course is more user frinedly and has more practical information. None of these courses offers you every single little tidbit you need to do a deal. Cook gives you enough info to get out there and start making the proper offers. Once you start making offers the real world knowledge that the courses lack will come. I learned alot just from making my first offer, even though it was rejected.

Hope this helps and Best of luck.
BMP

Best flipping course and favorite ads? - Posted by michelle

Posted by michelle on July 01, 2001 at 14:58:28:

I am wondering which flipping course/book you all would recommend to a newbie? I want to make sure whatever I order will give me EVERYTHING I need to make my first deal (except finding the property and buyer for me, of course…though that would be nice :))

Also, I would like to place an ad and would like to know what ads you all have found to me most effective to find properties to flip? There are NO “I buy houses” ads in our local papers so I don’t have to try to be “different” from anybody else’s ads. I’d like to go ahead and place an ad and start checking out properties. Thanks in advance for any responses!