Bandit signs in Richmond,Va - Posted by Mark (WV)

Posted by Mark (WV) on July 27, 2001 at 22:01:04:

sorry if I made you mad or other wise ruined your day, all I was trying to point out was the pink sign grabs your eye but the size of the number needed work and thanks anyway but no I am not looking for houses in that area was there on other errands.

I travel around the country alot and thought the sugestion might help out,while doing it a humerous way must have missed my intent so plz forgive and forget
Mark

Bandit signs in Richmond,Va - Posted by Mark (WV)

Posted by Mark (WV) on July 23, 2001 at 14:22:08:

Just a thought for someone in Richmond Va, I was over there today and while driving at the intersection at Bellmead and Commerce St. noticed a sign " I BUY HOUSES".
It was a real catchy “pink color” ??? See I noticed the pink , LOL, but how about your phone # ? It wasn’t large enough to read quickly at 45 mph.I could have stopped at the green light but some people would have started hollering look at the dumb hillbilly stopin at a green light ! LOL
Just thought you might could would ah
Mark

Re: Bandit signs in Richmond,Va - Posted by Jeneine

Posted by Jeneine on July 24, 2001 at 08:09:05:

I know someone that works in marketing for the Richmond, Va. chamber of commerce. Would this person be of help to you?

A new poster

Re: Bandit signs in Richmond,Va - Posted by Mark (WV)

Posted by Mark (WV) on July 24, 2001 at 09:19:15:

How could this person help me ,it wasn’t my sign reread the post

Re: Bandit signs in Richmond,Va - Posted by jeneine

Posted by jeneine on July 24, 2001 at 09:57:57:

Of course it was NOT your sign. I didn’t say it was.
I only meant that if you were in Richmond Va. and you were reading that sign and couldn’t read the phone number then you might be interested in deals in that area. Was just trying to help…DUH!!! Perhaps you should re-read your post! If I recall this board is about real estate investing. People don’t necessarily make money without some help. That is what I was offering. Now I take back my offer…

Have a great DAY…:slight_smile: