Bad Credit Solution. - Posted by CFerguson

Posted by CFerguson on April 14, 2001 at 10:15:04:

That makes a lot of since.

Thanks Ed.

Bad Credit Solution. - Posted by CFerguson

Posted by CFerguson on April 13, 2001 at 09:45:45:

Hey Everyone

I want to get your opinion on this web site before I buy the material. It is www.welcometonisg.com
My credit is shot and I want to get going with my REI so help please.

Re: Bad Credit Solution. - Posted by Bruce Lawson

Posted by Bruce Lawson on April 13, 2001 at 15:13:44:

First off I do not know what information they could be refering to that is so secretive. The information they think is so secret is available to the general public it is called the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Fair Debt Collection Act and the Fair Credit Billing Act. You can view all of these documents via the FTC website.

Secondly no one receives a brand new credit file, unless someone has never had a credit profile in their life. Once a person purchases something that person gets assigned a credit file and it will belong to that person until they die. You can repair the damage on a credit report.

I would be cautious this book will show you how to write a dispute letter,what it will not tell you to is how to assure information remains off your credit report. You have to stay with it because all your hard work will be shot when the reporting agencies throw the information back on.

Credit Repair is a must needed service in America since over 87% of americans have something negative on their credit reports.

You can still start investing in real estate there are programs available for people with credit issues.

Sincerely,

Bruce Lawson

Can I get anyones opinion? Ed, somebody. - Posted by CFerguson

Posted by CFerguson on April 13, 2001 at 14:54:39:

A little help please.

Re: Bad Credit Solution. - Posted by CFerguson

Posted by CFerguson on April 14, 2001 at 07:03:03:

Thanks for the information. I took a look at the sources you gave and learned alot. It didn’t tell me how to clean up my credit or how to add positive credit to it though. I mean how to build it to were I can use it to get any loan I want when I want. That’s wyh I was lookin at the other site. I have seen some others but this one feels different then the others for some reason. Do you understand what i’m saying. I hope I don’t sound crazy to you.

Re: Can I get anyones opinion? Ed, somebody. - Posted by Mary Omolo

Posted by Mary Omolo on April 13, 2001 at 23:24:06:

I have some information on a company that helped repair my credit last year. They use the Fair Credit Reporting Act, but unless you are an attorney with lots of time to go back and forth to your creditors, you could probably do it yourself or hire that company. They charged me $399 with 110% money back guarantee. Now I can get mortgage companies to give me lines of Credit. Let me know if you need them. Mary

Re: Can I get anyones opinion? Ed, somebody. - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on April 13, 2001 at 20:01:48:

C Ferguson,

You seem to want to do it, so do it. You’ll only be out $99.00. Personally I wouldn’t. This is what I call, an ad with a HOOK in it. It’s working on your curiosity. There is no basis for the ad, just the hook. So tell me, are you going to do it? Are you going to take the bait? I hope not. There’s no mysteries about credit beau or bad credit. If you want to work on your credit? Go to creditinforcenteer.com where you can get a credit repair kit and work on your credit for FREE…

Ed Garcia

Re: Can I get anyones opinion? Ed, somebody. - Posted by CFerguson

Posted by CFerguson on April 14, 2001 at 07:07:29:

Hi,

That would be great if you could get me the information. I do have time but I don’t think I know enough to do it like an attorney. This one does cost more then the one on the web. Did it work well for you? How long did it take?

Re: Can I get anyones opinion? Ed, somebody. - Posted by CFerguson

Posted by CFerguson on April 14, 2001 at 07:15:09:

Hi Ed,

What I want is to clean up my credit so I can get the money I need without all the hassles. I’m not a RE expert yet and I don’t know all that you do but I plan to get there one day. To me, most things are designed this way but some aregood aren’t they? I will take your advice and get a kit from this other site you gave. Do you know how long it takes for this kit to work?

Chris Ferguson

Re: Can I get anyones opinion? Ed, somebody. - Posted by Ed Garcia

Posted by Ed Garcia on April 14, 2001 at 09:48:39:

C Ferguson,

How long it takes, depends on your circumstances and how hard you work. What I like about you doing it yourself is that you will know every thing on your credit report, what should be there, what shouldn’t? Once you learn and understand how to do it, if you ever have a problem in the future, you’ll know exactly how to handle it.

Take care,

Ed Garcia