Anyone else having problems accessing comps at Orange Coast Tile website? - Posted by Leon

Posted by Leon on September 02, 1999 at 23:24:20:

nt

Anyone else having problems accessing comps at Orange Coast Tile website? - Posted by Leon

Posted by Leon on September 01, 1999 at 23:46:18:

Went to use the site yesterday and couldn’t access. Looks to me like they’re only giving access to employees now. Please tell me if I’m wrong. Thanks.

Leon

Re: NEVER was able to get NJ comps… (nt) - Posted by NJDave

Posted by NJDave on September 02, 1999 at 13:11:30:

no text

Re: Anyone else having problems accessing comps at Orange Coast Tile website? - Posted by Bill K. (AZ)

Posted by Bill K. (AZ) on September 01, 1999 at 23:49:09:

Leon,

I haven’t been able to get in today either. However, I was able to access it yesterday.

There are no messages on the site regarding a change in their access to Title Advantage. So, I’m hoping that it’s just a temporary problem.

Bill K. (AZ)

I was not able to get NJ comps either… Dave…NT - Posted by JohnB_NJ

Posted by JohnB_NJ on September 02, 1999 at 19:48:34:

NT

Re: Anyone else having problems accessing comps at Orange Coast Tile website? - Posted by marla

Posted by marla on September 02, 1999 at 11:47:23:

I couldn’t get into the database, yesterday, either. There was an error message referring to a possibly corrupted DB. I emailed the website support person. I was able to login and get my info, this morning.

Marla

Re: I was not able to get NJ comps either… Dave…NT - Posted by Paul_NJ

Posted by Paul_NJ on September 02, 1999 at 21:41:35:

Hi John, hope all is well! I had no problems getting comps for NJ. I tried a site that someone listed above that had recent comps and it worked fine too!

http://rhs.iown.com/

Good luck and I’ll be talking to you again soon!

Paul