Anybody Know About Note Broker Kit at HBESC - Posted by Jim Simons SATX

Posted by David Alexander on December 29, 1998 at 21:22:43:

I’m not knocking the kit or course, I believe that if you pay for someone elses info and really use it, it will both save you and make you money. You can get all
the forms from Noteworty, America’s Note Network, and a host of other Note sites. I have alot of forms. Depends on what kind of deals your going to try to do.
Spend your time at first learning the calcualtor, Time Value of Money and Perception of Value. Those topics will make you the most money in the note business.
Also, the buyers they give you are institutional buyers, I can give you plenty of contacts for those.
the biggest one is Metropolitan Mortgage, go to their website. There is major competition in the Note Biz.
Go to the cash flow forum, ask questions till your tired.

Good Luck, let me know if I can help.

David Alexander

Anybody Know About Note Broker Kit at HBESC - Posted by Jim Simons SATX

Posted by Jim Simons SATX on December 21, 1998 at 22:49:14:

Hi,

Does anybody know anything about the Note Broker Kit from HBESC@aol.com ?

Good, Bad or What? Their claims sound pretty inticing.

Why - Posted by David Alexander

Posted by David Alexander on December 25, 1998 at 22:04:15:

Why do you need a kit to broker notes?

David Alexander

Re: Because - Posted by Jim Simons SATX

Posted by Jim Simons SATX on December 26, 1998 at 09:09:28:

Hi David,

You ask "Why do I need a Kit to broker Notes.

Well, for one thing - when it comes to the Note Biz, I’m a complete beginner. I know next to nothing. They claim their package (which isn’t very expensive) will give you all the info you need, plus a list of contacts of Note Buyers and a lot more.

I was looking at it from the standpoint of inexpensive educational material. Something which might give me enough information to get started, and maybe a few buyer contacts off thier list - in case I find any Notes.

Like I said, when it comes to Notes, I know nothing, and before spending several hundred dollars for a course, I’d rather know enough to at least research the market a little and see if it will work for me.

Is my thinking wrong here? Are you doing a good business in Notes? Would you share what you know works, and/or anything else useful. I’m always willing to listen and learn.

Thanks - and God Bless