any previous owners bought the new course? - Posted by kenny

Posted by mike on January 05, 1999 at 20:59:03:

I too bought the “old” course. I got it back in Feb of 96. When the new version came out in 97 I called PEI and asked if they offered any discounts or breaks for previous course owners. Instead of $180 - they knocked off $60 and sold it to me for $120. Sounded good to me. It still had a $$$ back guarentee so I went for it.

One of the nicest things was the CD’s. They are so much easier to use. There are a few more chapters covering different things. The new version goes way more into goal setting. New telephone techniques, a chapter on mobile homes…etc.

the basic core of the course is the same…but it is expanded. I found it to be worth the $$$.

Talk to the PEI directly and let them know you are a previous course owner and ask if they offer a discount. They may not if your name has been kicked off the records. Should be worth a shot.

Best of luck!

any previous owners bought the new course? - Posted by kenny

Posted by kenny on January 03, 1999 at 16:39:45:

I bought the course in 1995 and now see on television it’s “all new” and was wondering if the new version was worth the cost? The old one sure was. Just wondering if anyone had compared the two. Thanks