Any legit joint venture real estate programs? - Posted by John Huckaby

Posted by John Merchant on December 27, 2006 at 18:54:56:

I’ve done a myriad of similar deals as both the money guy and the finder & worker-bee and I’ve learned that the formula that’s worked best for me is this:

“Mr. Investor, when we sell you’ll get back the first dollars until you’ve been repaid 100% plus 12% per year on your money…then we’ll split the profits half and half”.

Any legit joint venture real estate programs? - Posted by John Huckaby

Posted by John Huckaby on December 26, 2006 at 19:13:02:

I am looking for a program that lets me do all the legwork to find a deal and have someone else put up all the money and split the profits with me.

I have no money and no credit and look at this as my way to get started in the real estate investing arena. Do you know of a company that specializes in this type of venture that is legit?

Thanks.

Re: Any legit joint venture real estate programs? - Posted by John Huckaby

Posted by John Huckaby on December 28, 2006 at 24:38:53:

Thanks for the reply guys but that isnt helping me any further. Also I would be more than happy to split profits 70-30 or even 80-20 (which is a stretch) if need be. My question though is exactly how do I go about finding someone to actually foot the bill for this? How do I find a investor willing to do that. I am mainly looking at 1 or 2 things…Either abandoned properties or just plain outright rehab projects that when fixed up will bring a nice profit margin. If I had the money I would do it myself but that is not an option at this time.