Anne_ND - Posted by BF (OH)

Posted by Anne_ND on September 07, 2005 at 07:18:41:

I used an insurance broker who also handles all of our other business, some of which is real-estate related. The Lonnie deals are done in an LLC. I just told her what we do and she found the insurance for us. I think our liability policy is with Auto-Owners.

Try a broker, not an agent (like State Farm). Brokers can find policies from a variety of companies whereas agents just sell you policies from their company.

If your agent can’t figure this out, time to find another agent.

good luck,


PS- you’ll get more responses if you put the subject of your post in the subject line rather than one person’s name. Others certainly have some info to help you as well.

Anne_ND - Posted by BF (OH)

Posted by BF (OH) on September 07, 2005 at 07:05:25:

I’m still having trouble getting insurance. What classification did your agent use for your LD business? Real Estate? Retail Sales?