Alive and Still Kicking... - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by SusanL.–FL on September 09, 1999 at 08:39:53:

nt.

Alive and Still Kicking… - Posted by Dirk Roach

Posted by Dirk Roach on September 09, 1999 at 01:17:23:

Hello everyone,
Wow, what a week! Gearing up for the mobile home workshop in Charlotte (preparing on being out of the loop for a weekend etc.)
Anyhow I have received a ton of emails etc from folks wondering what happened to me.
Actually this week I am proud to announce the launch of our (Jeanne and Mine) non RE business (a Communications Company). Believe me that takes up some spare hours. It was needed though because I can successfully merge many of it’s services and what-not directly into my marketing plan for Sales of my Mobile Homes. However I still believe that Mobile Home Investing provides one of the best Yield Producing Investment Vehicles anywhere! So I am not by any means letting my successful Mobile Home Ventures fall by the way side.
Which brings me once again to the Mobile Home Workshop. Folks it’s pretty plain and simple.
I like opportunity. I use it to be able to live pretty nice and to be able do what I want to do.
When I look around my area on one of many of my market reconnaissance , I see incredible opportunity in Mobile Homes investing.
I am in the Southern California area. Conventional Real Estate Prices are through the roof. And believe me I’m not exaggerating. It is an incredible sellers market here.
AND I LOVE IT!!!
In fact it is quite the opportunity for little old me.
The average payments on 2 bedroom 2 bath stick built houses in my market runs anywhere from $1500.00 to $2500.00 a month ! And I live in blue-collar central. Wow, how great is that?!?
The reason that I am giddy is the fact that there are so many people are out here who CANNOT afford payments like that.
In fact the entire idea that most blue-collar folks have about buying a house are dashed. They don’t even think about it. And you know what else, when I sell my 2 bedroom mobile home for prices of 12k to 15k, folks don’t bat an eye. In fact they thank me, because I am doing them a favor.
In fact there are only a select few of us (mainly me and my partners) who are laughing all the way to the bank.
All because of the “ugly little mobile homes”.
So folks if you are like me and can smell and then pounce on an opportunity, then sink your teeth into the mobile home workshop coming up.
Because really the bottom line is, while a lot of others are out there wondering what they’re going to do and crying in their beer about Seller’s market and what have you,
Me (and a couple of other bright cookies) are making a lot of money.
So seriously analyze your game plan. If you have a mediocre investment strategy, do something today and change it.
and I’ll see you in North Carolina.
Dirk Roach

Dirk: Tell us about it… - Posted by bill

Posted by bill on September 09, 1999 at 12:48:14:

Dirk:

Congrats…great news.

Tell us about your Communications Co. Is it MLM?

Bill