Advise on mobile home deal - Posted by Dale(OH)

Posted by DanFink on October 24, 1998 at 19:46:53:

To find buyers go to a local MH dealer and talk to the salesman tell them you will pay a finders fee if they send you a buyer for the home.

They can send you a buyer who can’t qualify for financing from them. They earn a fee for some one who would walk out there door who normaly they would not earn a dollar from

I pay 2% of my sales price to the salsman in CASH!

Hope this helps Dan Fink

Advise on mobile home deal - Posted by Dale(OH)

Posted by Dale(OH) on October 24, 1998 at 18:55:25:

Have a chance to purchase a 1976 mobile home in a nice park, doesn’t have to be moved. Problem is the guy who has it, has advertised it for a while “OWNER WILL FINANCE”. The neighborhood is a good one. Any sugestions on how I can find a buyer. Also the price is not bad. I can get it for 2500.00. It needs no work. Thanks in advance.

Re: Advise on mobile home deal - Posted by Bill OK

Posted by Bill OK on October 24, 1998 at 20:53:10:

Need to know more about the MH. Also the current owner. Was the price asked by the current owner to
high, payments to high or to long.
Is the home a 2 or 3 bed. One or 2 baths.
Give us more info so that an answer will have meaning.

Re: Advise on mobile home deal - Posted by Bill OK

Posted by Bill OK on October 24, 1998 at 19:51:30:

Need to know more about the MH. Two or three bed. One or two baths. Central heat and air? Are the windows the crank type? If so are the cranks broken and gone?
There is some reason that the MH did not sell. Was he asking to much. Interest to high. In our area that ad will bring several phone calls. Be careful.