“This cant last…day of reckoning is coming soon.”

This could be:

A financial statement, and accurate.
A political statement, and accurate.
A biologial statement, and accurate.
A religious statement, and …?

Facts… - Posted by JT-IN

Posted by JT-IN on May 29, 2009 at 06:28:49:

You saying that I am in error… and quoting the Chinese language press is not exactly evidence to support that I am wrong.

Could you please post something more credible than either an opinion or the Chinese press…?

C. Ming: Your opinion may be wonderful, as I believe mine to be, but when I attempt to post counter info to that of another poster, I try to quote a reference or supply a link so that others can read more on the subject… This makes for a more meaningful discussion.

Re: You are in error - Posted by michaela-CAv

Posted by michaela-CAv on May 28, 2009 at 20:32:53:

Chi Ming,

JT is one of our most knowledgable posters here and I wouldn’t doubt anything he writes.

As to the chinese language press - we pretty much know that they only write what they want the chinese to read and believe. That does not mean that that’s reality.

Michaela

Re: so? - Posted by Greg¶

Posted by Greg¶ on May 27, 2009 at 12:03:53:

Credit doesn’t work that way. Having high balances today lowers my credit score today. If I pay the balances off today, my credit score should be corrected next month. Your score doesn’t remain lowered for 7 years because of high credit usage…only failure to pay as agreed does that.

Re: You are in error - Posted by Jack-E

Posted by Jack-E on June 06, 2009 at 16:57:12:

Michaela. You would not doubt ANYTHING he writes. Don’t you think that is a little strong? Even JT who likes to give advice on discource may not agree with that.

I find that to be about the same - Posted by Kenneth Hocking

Posted by Kenneth Hocking on June 04, 2009 at 23:14:45:

For each of the Left and Right wing news agencies Here in America.

NBR nightly business Review is as close to mid line that we have… Just look at the TEA Party coverage on FOX and CNN how can they be SO different yet at the same events???.

Got to love the Media —CNN Constantaly negative news …

But I concur JT is full of…Knowledge and opinions as we all are especially me.

I love all I learn here and come mostly as a student but at times a drunken typist!