Adapt and Try - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Shawn Sisco on May 02, 2011 at 12:10:48:

I agree Tony. The portable storage shed business has been a good sideline for me,it seems that by maintaining customer contact after the sale is very fruitful.

Adapt and Try - Posted by Tony Colella

Posted by Tony Colella on April 30, 2011 at 21:11:50:

During changing times we must adapt. Change old methods, tweak old stratgies, look for new angles and better promise.

Greg Meade recently wrote about how he has struggled to adapt his strategy and recently came across an adaptation that is showing great promise in his area, using his special knowledge, skills and assets. Greg is not rushing out to tell everyone this is the newest or only way to make money with mobile homes because he is stilla “adapting” his method to his niche.

I believe that more and more of us will be utilizing our knowledge, skills and assets in ways we have not yet considered. Some will be so minor in change (but large in perspective) that in hindsite they will appear rather obviouse. Others will seem huge.

I have spoken with other investors who are doing better by ‘adapting’ their games to niche opportunities in there local areas. Some are leaving mobile home investing for a time, others are doing more. Go figure.

All we can do is keep taking time to actually think, ponder, wonder and try.

Tony