6 Real Estate Investment Resources for Investors

New Blog post: 6 Real Estate Investment Resources for Investors

If you’re like most real estate investors, you probably like to keep your finger on the pulse of the overall real estate investment market. If you’re looking for clues and insights and an “edge” on the competition, check out these six resources. You can add them to the mix of our more “creative” real estate investing information.

Hello,
There are many different resources to the real estate investor. Some of the real estate investment resources are people, some are books, and some are websites.

Thanks

Well…
According to me when you invest in real estate, your goal is to put money to work today and make it grow so you have more money in the future, which you can spend or invest in more real estate investments.
Whitechapel estate agents

This is a great list, but if you’re interested in commercial real estate investing, there are some other resources that are more applicable.

I like IRR.com, CoStar.com, Distressedpro.com to name a few.

Can anyone recommend any good apps for my iphone on the CRE subject?

Real estate has been a tough business.

Information shared here is really impressive and i would like to say something about it. That is If you’re like most realty investors, you most likely wish to keep your finger on the heartbeat of the general realty investment market. If you’re searching for clues associated insights and an “edge” on the competition, look at these six resources.
Market Watch (Real Estate Section)
Foreclosure Pulse
Housing Views
RealtyTrac
Bank Rate Mortgages Blog

Marketwatch is a great news source for real estate and everything else associated with investing and the markets. The news ticker is phenomenal and is at the speed as Twitter with regards to seeing news happening as it happens.

Its really such a nice 6 Real Estate Investment Resources for Investors I hope you will keep updating your content constantly as you have one dedicated reader here.

Real estate investment is a risky as well as profitable investment. For this proper guidance and complete information about the investment property is needed. These tips will be very helpful for all the investors. Thanks for sharing this information.

[QUOTE=Johnmark;886173]Hello,
There are many different resources to the real estate investor. Some of the real estate investment resources are people, some are books, and some are websites.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

yeah i agree
you are right

What sort of resources do people think they need?

Commercial real estate investment is a great way to earn some lucrative money but it also a daunting task to get succeed in it. Certain marketing strategies has to followed. There are various resources for real estate investment. Some of them are subscribing to property magazines, newsletters, a licensed contractor and a real estate attorney.

I agree with you John that CRE investment is a very lucrative business but you need to do the proper research and understand everything there is to know about a building. There could be a million issues from tenants to renovations that could pop up at a moment’s notice.

good one

nice share

6 Real Estate Investment Resources for Investors

Hi,
Such a nice articles for investors and for the people who are looking for investment in real estate sector. Being a layman, this information will be very handy for me.

Cheers,

Hello,
I read your post about real estate resources and its really informative post.Market watch is the great source for real estate.Thanks for sharing information.

How to market a Real Estate Company