24 hour voicemail - question. - Posted by Redline

Posted by Stacy (AZ) on April 17, 2002 at 20:54:01:

I use Freedom Voice, RL. You can see them at

24 hour voicemail - question. - Posted by Redline

Posted by Redline on April 17, 2002 at 20:27:58:

Hello, I seem to remember a thread a while back about 24 hour voicemail services.

Does anyone use them, and if so which ones? I am looking for a service that will provide an 800 number and allow me to have callers listen to a variety of pre-recorded messages, then contact my directly as well as the service contacting me when I have a message.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
RL

Voicemails Galore - Posted by Sharonda (NOVA)

Posted by Sharonda (NOVA) on April 17, 2002 at 21:32:30:

There are two services I know of. One is a toll free number that has the features you mentioned, 9 message boxes, caller ID even when they hang up, pager notification when you have messages and a fax report system I don’t even understand. Actually the 24 hr. rec messages for motivated sellers are already recorded on the line for you but you can rerecord with your own script. The other thing is that I think it includes a voicemail network of msgs about REI topics, like a CRE-on-the-phone. Haven’t used that part yet either. It costs $14.99/mo billed monthly and $.09/minute. Fax a note to 877-689-4602 and they can fax back their application to you. Once you fax in the application it may take as little as 2 hours to get it set up.

The other one is the Discount voicemail system which gives you a local phone number, message notification, and several message boxes. You have to record your own voicemail scripts, but most people would do that anyway. Billed quarterly at $9.99/month there’s a 3 month minimum and a $10 setup fee, BUT there is no charge per minute. Call 1-800-600-6699 to get set up

Hope this helps,

Sharonda

Re: 24 hour voicemail - Posted by Scott Ashbaugh (MI)

Posted by Scott Ashbaugh (MI) on April 17, 2002 at 21:08:04:

Richard Roop, “marketing guru”, at convention Ron LeGrand had very high praise for Richards Marketing Training.

Richard uses www.automatedmarketingsolutions.com
for his voice mail phone message tree.