1st Time making Biz Cards. - Posted by Rza

Posted by Gary Walker on June 23, 1999 at 22:32:16:

I suppose there is validity in both schools of thought. It would depend greatly on a person’s creative ability, as well as the quality of card stock used. My cards look better than any I’ve had someone else design, though.

1st Time making Biz Cards. - Posted by Rza

Posted by Rza on June 21, 1999 at 16:18:45:

Hi Good People…

As I’m getting ready to head off to a ‘Flipping-Generating Cash Seminar’. I’d like to prepare myself in meeting up with other RE investors with some business card handouts.

I’m not exactly sure of what to put on the card…(I’ll mainly be flipping wholesale homes and contracts to other RE Prehabber investors)

How bout “I Sell Houses for Cash??” 555-5555

Any suggestions for this lame RE newbie? grin

Thanks.

R

Re: 1st Time making Biz Cards. - Posted by Gary Walker

Posted by Gary Walker on June 22, 1999 at 07:41:23:

I’m relatively new to the RE investing game, but I do own two businesses and have been experimenting with business cards for 15 years. My experience shows that whatever you print on your card, it will need something different on it in a few weeks. I have stopped having cards professionally printed and have started printing my own with my computer. That way I can print 20 or 30 at a time in however many colors I want and with whatever graphics/photos I want. I’m never stuck with 1000 cards I’ll never use, but hate throwing away. You can buy the card sheets in any office supply place. I use Printmaster software, but I’m sure that they’re all pretty much the same. The point is: Go ahead and start handing them out. If you need to change something on them, no big deal. If you spend too much time working on how to make the first ones you may miss a good deal while you’re perfecting the logo. I wish you well.

Re: 1st Time making Biz Cards. - Posted by k greene

Posted by k greene on June 22, 1999 at 09:53:00:

Biz cards is the first opportunity to make a good impression to anyone you deal with. If you use a home made card , it usually looks homemade. Go the extra mile and get them professionally done, and use both sides. Good Luck !