$100 business cards - Posted by Alan Madden

Posted by Alan on July 16, 2001 at 20:26:37:

Thanks for the info…Hopefully he’ll see this message

$100 business cards - Posted by Alan Madden

Posted by Alan Madden on July 16, 2001 at 14:01:14:

I recently read a post here about business cards that looked like $100 bills. If someone can pleases tell me more about them or maybe send me a picture of one it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Re: $100 business cards - Posted by Richard Roop

Posted by Richard Roop on August 04, 2001 at 24:22:40:

Alan:

I pulled this from a recent issue of my eLetter, FREE 3 month trial available on request for anyone who frequents CRE Online:

• WHERE TO GET $100 BILL BUSINESS CARDS *
    I recently attended a number of real estate and marketing boot camps. Most recent was Ron LeGrand’s Multiple Offer Strategy bootcamp in Atlanta. Since then I have been bombarded by people who want to know where I get my “$100 bill” business cards. I use:
    Roger Porter
    Circle City Printing
    317-955-0500 Office
    317-955-4970 Fax
    Send him a sample of the text inside my card and tell him what to change… or tell him whatever you want to customize your card with.

I read the other posts and will get samples from those sources, maybe get cards cheaper, but I like the look, feel and quality I get from Roger.

• Richard Roop

How about a $1M bill? - Posted by Dmitry_PA

Posted by Dmitry_PA on July 17, 2001 at 22:13:37:

I remember the post about the $100-bill business cards. Jim Kennedy posted it. I have seen the cards and they look really good. When you fold it in half, you see only the $100, but when you unfold it you can see text on the other half of the front side and on the whole back side.
Interestingly enough, my neighbor works for a prints shop and I showed the cards to him, asking him to price the job. He quoted me prices much less than what Jim Kennedy posted (I don’t remember the exact numbers but I have them if needed). The catch though is that you have to create the artwork (scan the bill, lay the card out on a page, add your text, etc.), whereas Wony King that Jim used probably already has a template and just changes the name and the phone number.

Another interesting thing - there are $1,000,000 business cards out there. A mortgage broker that I met on out local REI meeting gave me one. After doing some research I found out where they came from - http://www.madow.com/products/mll.htm Pretty cool design and a great motivational piece - I carry that “bill” with me at all times (just like to see it, it helps to visualize myself in the future :slight_smile: and just for the heck of it I sometimes ask to break the bill in grocery stores :slight_smile: These “bills” do look very real, however they are pretty expensive - $179 for 1000.

Dmitry_PA

Re: $100 business cards - Posted by SandyFL

Posted by SandyFL on July 17, 2001 at 06:46:34:

Go here http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/ronlegrandstudents and look at post #138. When Jim (IL now FL) first posted about those $100 cards I copied his info to this page.

SandyFL

Re: $100 business cards - Posted by Fran CA

Posted by Fran CA on July 16, 2001 at 21:49:17:

Alan,

We actually had some made up thanks to Jim Kennedy. He left some of his $100 money cards on the tables at the convention in April. They were so great that I took his around to several print shops in my town and got estimates to do the printing. The problem was they were extremely expensive. So we called Jim and he gave us the name of his printer in Houston, TX.

Printer’s name is Wony King
Company name Print King
Phone Number is 713-782-8336

We got 10,000 cards for what it would have cost us for 2,000. It was a great deal and he shipped the cards to us directly. It took about three weeks total once he got the information to put on the cards and we received them. I sit at the computer reading posts while folding them.

Good Luck,
Fran

Re: $100 business cards - Posted by Douglas

Posted by Douglas on July 16, 2001 at 20:02:18:

I think it comes from Richard Roop. His new course (sold here)includes a sample. Looks good to me. They work even when dropped on the floor…!! People see ’ money ’ and pick them up…! He gave us a phone number but I can’t seem to locate it.

Re: $100 business cards - Posted by Alan

Posted by Alan on August 05, 2001 at 13:00:24:

Richard

Thank you for your response. I will contact Mr. Porter on Monday.
Again, Thank you

Re: $100 business cards - Posted by Alan

Posted by Alan on July 17, 2001 at 11:23:42:

Thanks to everyone who helped me out. This is exactly the information I was looking for. Again, thank you